Jul 2014
Educational Visa with an authorization
It’s a legal and authorized Visa passed through government policies. The document MUST be stamped FIRST by the Legal Division of the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.

The consular section reserves the right to refuse the legalization of any document based on Saudi government rules and regulations. If you do not already have a job in Saudi Arabia and are seeking employment in Saudi Arabia and wish to legalize CANADIAN ONLY university degrees or diplomas, you MUST send a copy of a job offer from a firm/company in Saudi Arabia signed and stamped by the Saudi Arabian Chamber of Commerce. If you are already an iqama holder, working in Saudi Arabia and presenting a Canadian issued degree/diploma, please include a copy of your valid iqama which should include your job title and this must match your degree.

Please note:
- The issuing office of your credentials may be contacted to verify authenticity.
- Extra copies of all documents must be attached to your covering letter requesting the legalization, and including the name of your Saudi employer/client/TMP agent or explaining your status in the Kingdom. Any individual sending documents for family or friends must send a copy of their Saudi-Visa or IQAMA (residence permit).
0 Comment(s)
Leave Comments